What is BaliSpirit Festival?
BaliSpirit Festival is an international yoga and music festival, celebrating community and well-being in Ubud, Bali, April 2-8, 2018.
Now in its 11th year and moving from strength to strength, the BaliSpirit Festival has become increasingly global, attracting international leaders and a surging audience of empowered attendees from across the globe. Growing number of Yoga-Dance-Culture lovers, Music, and Wellness fanatics are joining us every year from over 50 nations for this 6-day and 7-night event on the idyllic tropical island of Bali.
The Festival Vision
- To awaken and nourish each individual’s potential for positive change within, leading to positive change in our homes, in our communities, and around the world.
- Through beneficial and inspirational traditions of Yoga, Dance, and Music, the Festival illustrates the Balinese Hindu concept of Tri Hita Karana: living in harmony with our spiritual, social, and natural environments.
- To nourishing our own home in Bali, the founders pledge to provide financial, logistical, and organizational support to local charities, with a special emphasis on children’s programs, multicultural education and performance, healthcare, HIV&AIDS awareness, and environmental conservation in Bali and greater Indonesia.
- 5-DAY SPIRIT PASS
- $650 USD value
- The pass valid for April 2-7, 2018 – 5 days & 6 nights
- Enter by November 20
- Pre-festival opening party – April 2
- Unlimited access to all daytime workshops – April 3-7
- Unlimited access to all music nights – April 3-7
- Access to Community Day & Closing Ceremony – April 8
Does NOT Include:
- Special Events & Shuttle Service