They folks at Lamose asked me to check out their water bottles. Now, I lose water bottles more easily than a husky sheds fur, so I was more than happy to be gifted one to try out.
I love what they have done.
Here are the pro’s:
- Textured stainless steel finish (“powdered”) for an easy and sticky grip.
- 100% stainless steel. No plastic.
- Double wall insulation keeps cold beverages cool, and hot beverages hot for a very long time.
- Comfy to drink from. I love the lip of the bottle. That may seem like an odd thing to say, but some water bottle lips feel rather sharp, while some (like the Lamose) feel smooth and full. It is a pleasure to drink from.
- Designed and started in Canada! Whoo hoooo!
- Sweet story: “Lamose” stands for Lake – Mountain – Sea. That’s about as charming as you can get.
- Two different styles (Moraine and Robson) and a range of festive colors.
- Lifetime warranty.
The price is fairly standard ($28 US/ $35 CAD) for a good quality water bottle these days. If you need a holiday gift idea, check these guys out. I think they’ve made a great product.
I really hope I don’t lose it.