- How the guest posting process works
- What kinds of articles I love to post
- General post guidelines
- Benefits to guest posting
- How to format your post
What I love
- Tools for living a happier and healthier lifestyle
- New, substantive information on wellness, yoga, and meditation
- Education about current trends and research in the health and wellness industries
- Fair and balanced reviews of products and services related to yoga and wellness
- Inspirational self-improvement
- Provides guidance for mental health and stress relief
- Provides insight and tools for relationships and emotional well-being
- Tips for a holistically vibrant lifestyle
- Read this page thoroughly.
- Fill out the form below to submit your idea.
- I’ll follow-up through email to discuss your post idea and if it is something that fits the site.
- After the follow-up, you’ll submit your post to me to review via a a Word or Google Document.
- Articles must be 1,000+ words.
- Articles must be written in English.
- Articles must be your original work and not published elsewhere.
- If you reference articles or research, use APA citations.
- Articles must be well written and positive.
- All research must be cited or linked.
- I may edit your post prior to posting (you will have final approval).
- I will remove content and links that are sales rather than information driven.
- Provide me a banner image that is 800 x 300 pixels that is royalty free (do not pull off the internet; you must have rights to the image). Check out pixabay for great choices.
- If you don’t provide a graphic, I will create one at my discretion.
- Provide an author bio (up to 100 words) and an author photo, with links to your site or social media.
- Images that are Creative Commons must include attribution.
- All links in guest posts need to be set as “no follow” to adhere to Google’s policies. Read Why.
If you are posting to put in links to a business, retreat, or product, this is advertising (not guest posting). Contact me directly for my rates for ads, product reviews, sponsored posts, and/or compensated reviews.
Benefits of guest posting
- Exposure on award winning blog
- Become part of the Rachel Yoga community
- Each post will include a brief bio about you (up to 50 words) with a link back to your website and your favorite social media account. These links are do-follow. Yay!
Click to fill out the form below to submit your idea. I will get in touch with you shortly after through email to discuss further details.