In short: save time, save money, and create something you are proud of.
As an educational designer, I can help you create the training of your dreams in less time and with better results. Rather than learning from mistakes as you go, you will launch your program professionally and set a standard for years to come.
What is educational design?
I create the structure and materials to turn your knowledge into education.
Together, we can:
- create a quality, professional teacher training program that represents you or your studio
- open up a valuable revenue stream for your business
- upgrade your current training to be more effective, successful, and consistent
- have multiple people teach your program (and teach it well!)
- create a once in a lifetime experience for your students
- create a reputable and respected teacher training brand
- take your course online
Your job? Passionate Yogi.
I do the educational design work so that you can do what you are best at: inspire your students and share your passion.
Save time and money by working with me.
- 200 hour
- 300 hour
- Continuing Education
- Marketing Strategies
Choose the package based on your needs. I offer everything from one-off coaching to handing you a pre-made 200-hour training “out of the box!”
After teaching for yoga 10 years I had so many ideas and pieces of information that I wanted to share with my students. I just did not know how to gather the information and organize it in the form of an Immersion. Rachel helped me piece it all together in an organized format with slide shows and experiential learning for the students. It was truly amazing to see my ideas pulled together in such a professional format. Rachel was a pleasure to work with, always professional yet very authentic in her approach to create curriculum that reflects your vision. Best money I ever spent!” – Janet Corvino, Soul City Yoga