Wheel: Strap assist for spinal traction yumminess
Here is a two person partner assist for Full Wheel (Urdhva Dhanurasana). This assist is perfect for those needing more space and stability through their lower back.
- place the straps at the bra line and sacrum line
- guard your own body position (hinge at your hips, not your low back)
- pull the straps diagonally rather than straight up
- use your own body weight to pull the straps – not your arm strength
- stay in communication with both partners
- To see this with a tighter partner, click here.